Price TermsAll Inclusive
Price from: €20,000
High season rate: 25,000
2019 RATES - GULET LOTUS
1. CHARTER FEE:
Till June 9 and from September 29: 20.000€
June 9 - 30 and September 1 - 29: 22.000€
June 30 – September 1: 25.000€
Charter fee Includes: Hire of the vessel with all its equipment in working order (except of those listed below as an extra cost), the crew's wages and food, insurance of the vessel and crew, fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily, fuel for the generator 24/7, fuel for tender transfers to / from the yacht, Wi – Fi, VAT of 13%
2. FOOD OPTIONS
A) Half board: 350 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch or dinner)
B) Full board: 560 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch + dinner)
Discounts on food options for children: from 0-2 years of age free of charge, from 2-10 years of age -50% discount
from 10 - 12 years of age - 30% discount
Extra meal charge: 45 € pax / meal.
3. BEVERAGE OPTIONS
A) Beverages on yacht bar only – by bar price list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
B) All inclusive domestic package - includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices – 210 € pax / week.
C) All inclusive dom. non alcoholic package – 105 € pax/week.
D) Beverages completely supplied by clients - cost service of beverages: 700 €/week
4. EXTRA COSTS – can be prepaid as APA (Advance provisioning allowance)
- Port, marina fees and anchorages, entrances for National Parks and Parks of Nature.
- WATER SPORTS: Personal watercraft 150 €/h, Sea scooter 100 €/h, fuel consumption for watersports that require dinghy
- Delivery Fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if „empty leg“ caused. There is no extra charge for one way from Split to Dubrovnik or vice versa.
- Any other costs not specifically mentioned as included
NOTE: APA (Advance provisioning allowance) to be paid as a wire transfer to shipping agent's account. Shipping agent fee of 2% will be deducted from the APA.
Captain: Roko Lelas