Price TermsPlus Expenses
Price from: €19,000
High season rate: €25,000
PRICE LIST 2020 MSY Ardura
Charter Week: Sunday-Sunday
Embarkation Time: 17:00 h Disembarkation Time: 9:00 h
HIGH SEASON: June 20 - Aug 29..........................................25.000€
SHOULDER SEASON: From June 6-20 and Aug 29-Sept 26.........22.000€
LOW SEASON: Till June 6 and from Sept 26.....................19.000€
1. CHARTER FEE Includes: Accommodation for maximum 12 guests in 6 cabins, fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily, generator work 24/7, fuel for tender transfers to/from the yacht and for 3h/weekly of tender operated watersports, use of recreational equipment (SUP, kayak, snorkeling gear) and Sea Scooter, crew of 4 and their expenses, insurance of the yacht, Wi – Fi, VAT of 13%
2. FOOD OPTIONS
Half board: 350 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch)
Full board: 525 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch + dinner)
3. BEVERAGE OPTIONS
A) Beverages on yacht bar only – by bar price list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
B) - All-inclusive domestic package - includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices – 175 € pax/week.
- All-inclusive dom. Non-alcoholic package – 105 € pax/week.
C) Beverages completely supplied by clients – cost service of beverages: 600 €/week
- Port and marina fees
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route: 1.000 €
- Extra navigation: 50 €/h (This cost is already included in Delivery and Dubrovnik Visit Fee)
- Delivery Fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
Above mentioned prices DO NOT INCLUDE:
Transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport, shore excursions, adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…), national park and park of nature entrances, guided tours, gratuities / tips for the crew.
ARDURA yacht charter price
|# of charter days||Base Price||APA (deposit for provisioning, fuel, docking fees, etc)||Taxes: 13%%, exceptions available||Total||Note|
|14 day charter||38,000€ to 50,000€||7,600€ to 15,000€||4,940€ to 6,500€||50,540€ to 71,500€||Discounts outside the main season are common.|
|7 day charter||19,000€ to 25,000€||3,800€ to 7,500€||2,470€ to 3,250€||25,270€ to 35,750€||Standard charter rate, base for all calculations.|
|3 day charter||9,500€ to 12,500€||1,900€ to 3,750€||1,235€ to 1,625€||12,635€ to 17,875€||The usual formula is the 7 day charter rate divided by 6, times the number of days (3). Boat policy might differ. 19,000€ / 6 * 3 days = 9,500€|
All prices are generated by a calculator and serve as a guide for new charterers. Any additional information of the Price Details section has priority over above. Availability is always subject to confirmation. Gratuity not included for it's discretionary character, usually 5%-25% of the Base Price.