2 double cabins (5.00 m2) cabin with a double bed (135*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.60 m2) with shower box with a curtain and home toilet.
2 double cabins (5.40 m2) cabin with a double bed (140*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.60 m2) with shower box with a curtain and home toilet.
2 double cabins (5.20 m2) cabin with a double bed (140*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.60 m2) with shower box with a curtain and home toilet.
Price TermsPlus Expenses
Price from: €16,000
High season rate: €22,000
SEASON A = From 25 April 2020 till 13 June 2020 = 16.000,00 €
SEASON B = From 13 June 2020 till 27 June 2020 = 18.000,00 €
SEASON C = From 27 June 2020 till 29 August 2020 = 22.000 €
SEASON D = From 29 August 2020 till 19 September 2020 = 18.000 €
SEASON E = From 19 September 2020 till 24 October 2020 = 16.000 €
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays.
INCLUDED IN CHARTER PRICE:
• SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests 14 in 7 cabins
• FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours per day
• CREW: Captain, Chef, Waiter, Deckhand
• AIR CONDITIONING: 8 hours per day till midnight
• LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
• SNACKS: 5 o'clock tea and snacks, welcome drinks on embarkation day
• HALF BOARD (breakfast and lunch): 350,00 € per person per week
• ALL-INCLUSIVE: 660,00 € per person per week (continental breakfast, lunch each day, dinner 2 times per week, snacks, coffee, tea, water, local carbonated drinks, juices, beer, and wine (spirits can be purchased from yacht’s bar), 6 h/week of water sports activities and port taxes)
• EXTRA MEAL: 45,00 € per person per meal
• CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 35% discount
• DRINKS FROM YACHT'S BAR: according to the bar price list
• ALL-INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 200,00 € per person per week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
• ALL-INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 100,00 € per person per week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
PORT AND TOURIST TAXES:
• Port fees, anchorages, and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 800 – 1.500 Euro/week). In the case of the large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to the port to refill.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
• Personal expenses
• Extra activities during the cruise: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
• Entrance to National Parks
• Tip for the crew
CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR: not available, maintenance process during winter months
HONEYMOON SPECIALS: please inquiry
GAY CHARTERS: please inquiry
Gulet Nautilus yacht charter price
|# of charter days||Base Price||APA (deposit for provisioning, fuel, docking fees, etc)||Taxes: 13%%, exceptions available||Total||Note|
|14 day charter||32,000€ to 44,000€||6,400€ to 13,200€||4,160€ to 5,720€||42,560€ to 62,920€||Discounts outside the main season are common.|
|7 day charter||16,000€ to 22,000€||3,200€ to 6,600€||2,080€ to 2,860€||21,280€ to 31,460€||Standard charter rate, base for all calculations.|
|3 day charter||8,000€ to 11,000€||1,600€ to 3,300€||1,040€ to 1,430€||10,640€ to 15,730€||The usual formula is the 7 day charter rate divided by 6, times the number of days (3). Boat policy might differ. 16,000€ / 6 * 3 days = 8,000€|
All prices are generated by a calculator and serve as a guide for new charterers. Any additional information of the Price Details section has priority over above. Availability is always subject to confirmation. Gratuity not included for it's discretionary character, usually 5%-25% of the Base Price.
Captain: Jure Grbić